Salaried GP Vacancy – 4-6 sessions
We are looking for a salaried GP on a part-time basis to join our team. Flexible start date for the right candidates and possibility of future partnership.
Please see the job vacancy below and person specification.
“An outstanding training practice” of University of Birmingham, situated within easy reach of open countryside, Birmingham City Centre, motorway networks and excellent schools.
- 21,800 patients urban/suburban
- 16 GPs interests include:
- Education (Undergraduates and GP trainees)
- Clinical urogynaecology clinics, minor surgery, RCGP Research Ready, CCG and appraisers
- 4 ANP/ECPs – covering acute illnesses, LTC and advanced care planning
- 6 Practice Nurses – treatment room services, specialities in LTC and care planning. Involvement in student nurse training and associate nurse training
- 1 Nursing Associate – treatment room services, support to clinicians delivering specialities in LTC
- 1 HCAs – treatment room services, support to clinicians delivering specialities in LTC
We are open to new ideas to improve patient care and the wellbeing of all our staff. What we offer:
- Support of a mentor when you join the practice
- Salary competitive dependant on skills and experience
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Opportunity to develop clinical, teaching and non-clinical interests, and for career progression within the Practice as you contribute to its development
Wychbury has close links to BCWB CCG and works closely with other Practices to deliver improved local patient services.
If you wish to arrange an informal visit or discuss the vacancies, please telephone Mrs Sarah Reid, Practice Manager on 01562 547288 or visit our About Us page where you will find more detailed information about the practice.
Applications in writing to: Mrs Sarah Reid, Wychbury Medical Centre, 121 Oakfield Road, Wollescote, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 9DS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 17th June 2022