Please read a copy of our Repeat Prescription Information Leaflet. This document has been created jointly with our Patient Participation Group Repeat Prescriptions - What You Need To Know
PATIENT INFORMATION – HOW TO ORDER REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
There are 4 ways to order repeat prescriptions:
- By accessing repeat prescriptions online (please speak to reception if you are not registered to use this service)
- Fill in your repeat slip form attached to your last prescription, or use the forms prepared for you at the prescription desk in reception. Then place into the prescription box. If the surgery is shut, please post into the letter box. From 1st January 2016, repeat prescriptions will no longer be processed at Chapel House Surgery.
- Order by fax, on 01384 364490 for Wychbury or 01384 367134 for Cradley Heath.
- A request can be sent by post with a stamped and addressed envelope for return or collection from Wychbury Medical Centre or Cradley Road Surgery.
Medication that are not on repeat or may have queries cannot be guaranteed to be ready in 2 working days, so please order your prescriptions in advance before you need the medication.
- Misuse of the system will be monitored.
- Prescriptions will not be done instantly or on demand.
- Telephone orders for prescriptions are only taken from the housebound